Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm A Slacker

I realize that I am guilty of blog neglect. When I started this blog I was hoping to post at least once a week, but I have fallen WAY behind. I really love reading blogs and I enjoy blogging when I have time; the problem is that I rarely have time.

But fear not! Starting today, I am making a vow to add a post at least every other week and I may even manage every week. I know how excited all 4 of my followers will be (love ya!), and one day I may even have 8 or 10 followers. :)

My next few posts will be an attempt to update the major events and milestones that have occured over the past year, so be sure to stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. to feel better about your blogging, just look at mine! i haven't done a real post in over a year! i shamelessly used my blog for promotional purposes to win free products from shutterfly :) and, yes i'm enjoying the almost free photobook as a result. glad to see your attempting to catch up!

    ReplyDelete