Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year, Blogging Trouble, & a Verse

Happy New Year (a week late)! I can't believe it is 2013! Praying God will richly bless each and every one of you in the coming year!

On an unrelated note, I have several draft posts almost ready to publish, but Blogger seems to be having technical difficulties and I can't upload the pictures for my posts which means I haven't been able to finish and publish the posts (any fellow bloggers having this problem?). The problem has been going on for the past several days and as of today I still can't upload photos. I am hoping they will have it fixed soon so I can catch up on my blogging, but in the meantime here is a verse that our ladies Bible study group read last night that I just absolutely loved:

These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.

~Revelation 17:14 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment