Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Adoption Fundraiser

We have an adoption fundraiser set up! It is through Amazon's affiliate program and it is sooo easy!

I personally do not like fundraising and I really don't like asking people for money, but when I found out about the Amazon affiliates program (thanks Analisa) I thought it would be an easy way for our friends and family to help with our adoption.

So, if you love Amazon (like I do) all you have to do to participate in the fundraiser is every time you place an order on Amazon visit my blog first and click on the Amazon link/icon in the left side bar. A new window will open and you will be on Amazon’s website where you will simply shop as normal, and upon checkout Amazon will pay us a percentage of your purchase which will go directly to our adoption fund. The best part is that it does not cost you anything extra because the money we receive comes from Amazon’s profits.

I will be updating my blog periodically to let everyone know how the fundraising is going! I can't tell you how much we appreciate all the love, prayers, and support we have received.

So, happy shopping and thanks so much for being a part of our adoption story!

No comments:

Post a Comment