Thursday, October 24, 2013

One Step Closer

Today we received the hard copy of our LOA and I have never been so happy to see the FedEx truck in my driveway. Once we signed the letter to officially accept the match we made a copy of it and put the copy along with our completed I-800 and a few other papers in a FedEx envelope and promptly deposited it in the FedEx drop box.  It is now on its way to USCIS (and should arrive tomorrow) so we are one step closer to our little guy and we are making progress, but we still have more waiting to do (pray for me!).

On a positive note, an exciting part of receiving our LOA is that we can now send a care package to our little one! Because shipping from the US is expensive and getting through customs is slow we have decided to use Ann from RedThreadChina.com for our care package. She is based in China so she can get it to him much quicker and for less shipping. We are sending him a PJ care package and family photo album and I am so excited for him to get it.



Stay tuned for my next big post with his name and pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment