Friday, September 16, 2011

More Every Year


Today is our 11 year anniversary! I can hardly believe it has been 11 years since our wedding day and that we have been together for 14+ years. Wow! Time sure does fly. I am so blessed to have married my best friend and I can't say enough about what a great husband and father he is. I love him more every year and I am looking forward to the next 11 years.

Our Wedding Day
9/16/00


I loved our cute little cake!
The topper reads:
"Hand in hand and heart to heart,
Joined in love that will not part."

Here we are last year about a week before our 10th anniversary.
September 2010
 
And just for fun.....
Here is our High School Senior Prom picture.
May 1997

 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful: it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

~1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment