Sunday, April 5, 2009

SIBLING LOVE

One of my favorite aspects of homeschooling is how much time my kids get to spend together. I truly believe that the more time they spend with each other the closer they become. When Carson turned 2 he and Jordan became best friends and have been ever since. When Corinne came along they were both great with her and they continue to help and play with her even though she 'ruins things.' It is obvious how much they love each other and I love that they are so close. Here are a few photos to show you what I mean, and I have to tell you how happy I am that I was able to capture these on camera because they are some of the sweetest pictures I have of them.

March 18
Corinne wasn't feeling well this day and I had decided to let the kids watch a show while I was getting ready. When I came downstairs this is the scene I found:



March 30
This picture is from a day when I had let them watch a showwhile I finished up my morning to do list. I went to see how they were doing and found this:

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! yet another item to add to my 'list' of homeschooling pros :)

    ReplyDelete