Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TA Wait Begins

There is that blasted word again - wait. I should be a professional at this by now, but waiting is definitely not my strong point. However, I have gotten better at waiting and since this is our last big wait of the adoption process I can't help but be excited and thankful. Our TA (travel approval) wait officially started today as our Article 5 paperwork was picked up at the US Consulate in Guangzhou and will hopefully arrive at the CCCWA tomorrow. Based on current timelines our TA is expected the week of December 16, but if I've learned anything about the adoption process its that there is really no predicting anything. Our TA is the last piece of paper we need before we can make our consulate appointment and travel arrangements, so now our big prayer is that we will get a super fast TA!

I can't believe we are finally at this point! Needless to say I have been a list making, errand running, supply buying machine the last few weeks and there is no end in sight just yet :)  But I am happy for all of it because it means we are another day closer to getting our son!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment