Monday, April 11, 2011

Homeschool Burnout


We follow the Charlotte Mason philosophy of homeschooling, but I firmly believe that regardless of the method or curriculum used every homeschooling mom feels burntout at some point during the school year. For me it typically occurs in late January or February when the weather has been cold, gray, dreary, snowy....I could go on (this is Ohio after all), but the point is that at times homeschooling days get a little tougher and feel a little longer.

I have good news though! I found two great links to help combat homeschool burnout and these ladies put it better than I ever could, so enjoy!

26 Tips for Overcoming Homeschool Burnout

Why Do We Quit?

1 comment:

  1. I need to read these articles. I feel like it has been a struggle since February. Selfishly there have been times I have wanted to send them back to the brick & mortar because then I could keep a tidier house, sew, volunteer, etc. However, this whole journey the Lord continues to refine my heart to HIS ways. It has been difficult but I know the rewards will be eternal.

    ReplyDelete