Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who Are These Children?!

I took some pictures over the last two weeks and as I was transferring the pictures from my camera to the computer this picture flashed by:


Ummm.....Help! Who are these children?
And don't say they are my oldest daughter and only son because this is my first born and her brother:


I don't know where these two little darlings went, but I want them back!
Now!
If you see them please send them home to their momma.

And then, as if that one wasn't bad enough, there was this picture:


No....absolutely not. This will not be tolerated. This is not my baby girl.
This is my baby (brace yourself):


Be still my heart! Those cheeks....those eyes!
Seriously, this is more than I can take.
I have to go now.
I need to have a good cry.
I should be finished by Thursday, or next week.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! I feel your pain and joy! Anna is turing 7. NOOOOOOOO!!! I am in serious denial. If it is this bad when they are only turning a year older....oh my.

    Dear Lord, Help us to know and realize that you love them more than we do.

    ReplyDelete