Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful

A fellow blogger inspired me to write a post listing the things I am thankful to God for. I don't know this sweet woman very well yet, but I hope to get to know her better in the future. She is the wife of our church's Worship Pastor (and has an absolutely beautiful voice herself). I have been reading her blog for several weeks now and have been blessed by many of her posts.

So here are the things I am SO thankful for (I may add to this list over the next day or two):

My 3 amazing kids
My wonderful husband
My family & friends
Our freedom to homeschool
Our home
God's grace every day
Being a stay at home mom

And let the peace of God rule your hearts, to which you have been called in one body, and be thankful.
~Colossians 3:15

See the inspiration behind this post by reading Ashley's Thankful Tuesday post on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment