Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas and although we were busy we really enjoyed seeing all of our family.

The third weekend in December we traveled up to Mansfield on Saturday for my dad's family's annal Christmas party. We saw my grandma, step-mom, aunts, uncles, cousins (I have 15), and all of their families.

Then on Sunday we traveled down to Circleville to celebrate Christmas with my mom, Jan, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew.

On Christmas Eve we went to Canal Winchester to celebrate with my step-mom, Debby, and on our way home we stopped in Hilliard to visit Jason's grandparents (his grandpa is 93!). We were home for about 15 minutes and then turned right around and left again to attend the Christmas Eve service at church.

On Christmas day we spent the day relaxing at home, and my mom and Jan came up to visit and eat Christmas dinner with us.

Finally, on Monday, we drove to Hilliard to celebrate with Jason's parents, brothers, and their families.

Whew, I'm exhausted just from all the traveling! I may need a vacation to recover, but in the meantime here are some pictures from all the fun.

At Grammy & GramJan's in
Circleville with cousin Tyler

Their big gift from Aunt Weazie, Uncle Greg,
and Tyler was a trampoline!

At home on Christmas morning

This is probably Carson's favorite gift; it
is really fun and he has spent hours playing with it 
(if you have boys I highly recommend it)

Corinne and her new doll bunk bed

Jordan and her doll clothes

What a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment