Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm Back

I'm back! I know I have been neglecting my blog lately, but it is because we have been SUPER busy since the middle of May. I have really missed blogging this past month, so let's catch up shall we?

May found us busy with dance recitals - two to be exact plus one dress rehearsal. Jordan and Corinne both took dance at Columbus DanceArts Academy this year and loved it. This was Corinne's first year and Jordan's fifth. Corinne performed in the annual mini recital and was totally adorable dancing to Row, Row, Your Boat. Jordan performed in the 'big' show for the first time and was absolutely beautiful dancing to the theme from Titanic.



Also in May, Carson and Corinne finished up a fun year at Little Shepherds Preschool. This was Corinne's first year of preschool and she loved every minute of it. Carson graduated from their Kindergarten Enrichment program and had a really fun year as well.
This picture was taken at the annual Mother's Tea and both kids did a great job singing for everyone.


And after all the crazy busyness of those two weeks, we had exactly four days to get ready to go on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment