Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Adoption Finalization & Rest

This morning we headed back to the Jiangsu Registration Service Centre for Foreign-related Marriage and Adoption to finalize Justin's adoption. I did not get any pictures this morning because we were doing paperwork (and Justin slept through the entire thing) which makes me sad because I really wanted a few pictures of us doing our red fingerprints (how we signed the adoption document including Justin - in his sleep), but whatcha gonna do? This is the only picture I have from adoption finalization day and it was taken by another mom in our group (Jamie) - you can see us sitting along the back wall with Jason holding Justin as he slept.


After the finalization we headed  back to our hotel and I think we ordered room service for lunch and just hung out until dinner when we met Zhou and the other families in the hotel restaurant to eat.
The other picture I have from today really sums up how Justin spent most of the day (obviously he was exasusted and needs to catch up on some sleep, plus he has a cold and I think maybe an ear infection):


Isn't he just he sweetest?

No comments:

Post a Comment